Job Details :
Post Name : Manager Security
No. of Vacancy : 24 posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 31705-45950/-
Starting Date : 20 July 2015
Last Date : 10 August 2015
Education Qualification : Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a
university recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as
such by Central Government.
Age Limit : 25 to 40 years
For SC/ST Candidates : Rs.100/-
For Others Candidates : Rs.500/-
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for group discussion and/ or
How to Apply : Interested candidates may apply online through website www.canarabank.com
from 20.07.2015 to 10.08.2015.
Click Here : View Notification
Preparation Tips for Reasoning and GK :-
Reasoning Preparation Tips
1. The logical reasoning tests are designed to measure the ability of the contenders to
draw the logical statement or arguments.
2. Candidates who are preparing for any of the competitive exam or entrance test like Bank,
CAT, BITSAT, SSC etc. they need to have complete knowledge about logical reasoning. It is
an important section to clear in exam.
3. Logical reasoning aptitude tests are timed. You should allow around 30 seconds for each
test question. To master your logical aptitude test, you must be familiar with all the
ins and outs of your spatial aptitude test.
4. Typically, you will have easier test questions at the beginning. The level of difficulty
of the questions will increase as the test progresses.
5. There is only one correct answer
6. Aspirants may also take help from the online mock tests and previous year practice sets.
7. It is most important to make sure that you practice the right test questions for the
8. there are several types of spatial aptitude test questions, each designed to match a
different level of difficulty and complexity, the right test questions are essential
for an successful practice.
9. Do not waste your time on time consuming sites; don’t practice the generic spatial tests
that are offered free on many websites, as they are likely to waste your time.
GK Preparation Tips :
1. Follow News Channels every day:-
What you need to do is to follow news channel at least once or twice a day. Try
to focus on the breaking and highlighted reports.
2. Maintain a Note Book:-
Whatever and whenever you are learning somewhat new for all time try to outline
it down in your note book as it will help you to remember all the events in the
mind it in a improved way.
3. Make your strength your plus point:-
We usually find it very hard to learn the whole thing at a glimpse so in this way
we mainly study a lot, but keep in mind a little so we need to first shape out our
strong areas for our preparation.